Illinois spouses often disagree about how their divorce should be resolved. They know they will have to make arrangements for sharing custody if they have children and split up their properties, but reaching an agreement can be a major challenge. Sometimes, a couple’s...
- What counts as non-marital property in an Illinois divorce?
- Do you have to live in separate houses to get a divorce in Illinois?
- Will a dependent spouse get alimony post-divorce in Illinois?
- Can you get divorced in Illinois for any reason?
- When can the Illinois family courts change a parenting plan?