The most intimidating aspect of ending an unhappy marriage is the impact it will have on your parenting rights. Most people have heard stories about tragic custody outcomes that deprive loving parents of access to their children. Such nightmare scenarios intimidate...
- What counts as non-marital property in an Illinois divorce?
- Do you have to live in separate houses to get a divorce in Illinois?
- Will a dependent spouse get alimony post-divorce in Illinois?
- Can you get divorced in Illinois for any reason?
- When can the Illinois family courts change a parenting plan?