Divorce is hard on everybody involved, including the kids, so it’s always better if you can take the intensity of the process down a notch or two. Collaborative divorce is one approach that allows couples to try to end their marriage peacefully, without litigation. In...
- What counts as non-marital property in an Illinois divorce?
- Do you have to live in separate houses to get a divorce in Illinois?
- Will a dependent spouse get alimony post-divorce in Illinois?
- Can you get divorced in Illinois for any reason?
- When can the Illinois family courts change a parenting plan?